7 months ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 308 views
The Technical Customer Service Agent responds to customer product support questions in a professional, courteous and prompt manner. The TSA works on problems of limited to moderate scope and resolves routine issues using the knowledge base.
- Review, define and communicate workarounds and escalate tickets to the right department
- Solve customer issues via phone
- Assist in writing customer facing technical documents such as newsletters, notices, etc
- May participate in new product launch activities
- Interacts with third party vendors and suppliers in a professional manner
- Provide customer and technical support for Telus products
- Adhere to Incident, Problem, Change and Service Management based on ITIL best practices
May be required to work on weekends or on-call as needed
What you need:
- A fast and goood internet connection with a phone - Landline or Cellphone -
- A Laptop or Pc
- A good knowledge in web serach and data entry
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: for every future, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of approximately 100,000 employees and assets of approximately $1.2 trillion .