Account Executive, Solutions Consultant Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Vancouver - 31 views
• Hunting and prospecting IC opportunities including Push to Talk (PTT), PTT Interoperability and MBFR (Mobile Broadband for First Responders)
• Needs assessment to develop technical and business requirements
• Sell and develop business through relationship building
• Support and sell alongside Government, Enterprise and Commercial internal sales channels and Dealer channels
• Engage in new business development and funnel management activities with focus on IC vertical market developments
• Interface with key vendors for solutions and applications implementation
• Develop and deliver presentations and proposals for solutions including responding to RFP’s
• Support the launch of new PTT customers including onboarding new and existing customers
• You are both the sales, and subject matter expert, for Bell IC solutions
• Comfortable with C-suite engagement
• Excellent communicator that understands the nuances of complex solution selling
• Consistent track record of success and overachieving against quota
• Collaborates well in a team environment
• Maintain opportunity records in SFDC including 1-20, dealmakers and proper staging for all deals
• As SME’s the IC Consultants will be expected to navigate through product demos, be able to manage Proof of Concepts, have an excellent knowledge of SFDC, relationship and organizational skills. Knowledge in responding to and managing complex bids in partnership with all relevant teams within Bell and our partners.
• A University degree/technical background, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent organization and planning skills.
• At least 3-5 years F2F sales experience in Public Safety, Government/Municipal and/or Commercial markets with an intimate understating of the technical aspects of the job
• Self-motivated to drive the next step within a sales cycle
• Solid business acumen and strong customer facing and experience in working with external customers.
• Be able to communicate effectively and give presentations to various audiences
• Be able to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary team
• Experience in corporate sales environment with a strong sales background
• Ability to apply technology to build new business through marketing, cold calling, hunting client consultations and follow- ups
• Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
• Telecommunications experience beneficial
• Structured, disciplined and adherence to Sales Force