Account Executive Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Vancouver - 48 views
As an Account Specialist for The Exclusive Partnership Program, you will be responsible for leading efforts to increase sales, service and customized marketing support for the employees of various Medium & Large enterprises in Western Canada. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, customer centric sales professional to work closely with marketing primes to drive end-to-end funnel management of new and existing business relationships. You will have an opportunity to partner with other subject matter experts and professionals who are truly passionate about what they do. The team seeks individuals who are results oriented, have a passion for digital programs, thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving sales, revenue and churn.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager –, you will be a key player accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers.
• Manage from pitch, to pricing approval, to building and executing support materials, and ongoing performance management
• Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services.
• Partner with cross functional operational teams to facilitate customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct training as required
• Partner with Commercial Account Executives to set up service level expectations of new customer accounts
• Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through optimization of retention results
• Opportunity to articulate Bell’s value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers.
• Drive digital advertising and educational opportunities on the Mobility promotions and value available for that particular company, catering messages and offerings to different segments and verticals
• Actively involved in the use of Salesforce.com to track opportunities, update customer activities and help manage your business successfully
• Demonstrated ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Bell services and solutions
• Resourceful in troubleshooting any issues and pulling in the right team members to support quick resolution
• Lead marketing and sales meetings with various audiences to drive and support objectives.
• Manage relationships between key strategic B2B accounts
• Increase the amount of employee-paid lines in key accounts, to complement the employees with Mobility services covered by the company.
• Prospect & manage a portfolio of Commercial accounts.
• Find and manage leads by getting to know each business, their employee demographics, their intranet and internal marketing opportunities, and provide exceptional customized service and marketing to drive adoption.
Qualification & Experience:
• Strong customer service orientation and act as a business consultant or solution provider
• Demonstrated 3-5 years’ experience in B2B account management, digital account management or client relationship management
• Post-secondary education.
• Brilliant communication and presentation skills
• The ability to get in the door; hunting, networking and cold calling experience.
• Valid driver license.
• Marketing acumen and 4P holistic thinking
• Technology knowledge leader: Office, tablets, smart phones, applications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A