Account Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Edinburgh - 25 views
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) team in Edinburgh as Account Manager working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
• The role of the Account Manager is to support a portfolio of clients with their day to day enquiries. support to high-valued Global Liquidity and Cash Management clients, ensuring client expectations are surpassed.The role is to provide first-point support for the client and their day to day banking enquiries and to provide support to their Senior Account Manager & Client Service Team Leader, where applicable, to enable the team to partner with Sales, Relationship Managers, Product Management and Operations to identify customised, competitive solutions.
• If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
In this role, you will:
• Manage and resolve day to day queries from your portfolio and the wider team
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
• Log all work to allow for accurate MI and data analysis to be undertaken
• Accountable for supporting the delivery of client service excellence as well as effectively managing any risks and issues
• Help the Senior Account Manager & Client Service Team Leader, where applicable, identify and introduce service improvements to improve the overall client experience
• Interaction with other global units including clients, global service teams (GSCs), Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management
• Contributing to an engagement culture within the team
• To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
• To handle complaints/escalations and be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff
• Encouraging clients to utilise digital self-service tools where possible to improve client experience
• To deal with all correspondence as requested/required
• To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of global liquidity and cash management would be preferred but not essential
• Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. some domestic and overseas travel
• Previous experience in customer service
• Experience of planning and prioritising own time effectively, aware of responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
• Consistently achieve objectives set and taken action to improve own performance
• Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
• Ability to work under pressure within pre-defined SLA’s
• A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
• Take ownership of issues and liaise with the relevant parties to make informed decisions based on experience and information to hand to effectively resolve problems
• Ability to work in a pressured environment and experience acting to rapid response, time critical events
• Must be proactive and prepared to investigate issues off own initiative with the minimum of information
• Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message being delivered
• The base location for this role is Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh.