Accounts Administrator Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Belfast - 53 views
Your new role
Working within the existing team you will be responsible for a range of duties to include:
• Preparation of Daily Lodgement to bank
• Posting and allocation of all customer daily payments; cheques, BACS and credit cards, in line with daily timelines
• Reconciling unallocated payments
• Updating and maintaining customer records
• Logging of customer queries onto in-house query management system
• Convert customer paid quotes to order in line with daily cut offs, maintain and reconcile daily spread sheet
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you should possess a minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a busy finance office environment along with a high level of computer literacy including experience of Microsoft packages. You should have the ability to work accurately under pressure and within strict deadlines possessing excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 6 months.
The client are based in an accessible location in the Lisburn area with free onsite parking. You will be paid a competitive salary which will be paid weekly via Hays for the duration of the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.