Accounts Payable - Wyndham Dubai Deira Full-time Job9 months ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 1.6K views
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Ability to understand and utilize basic computer equipment and applications, to include word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Analyze and maintain all vendor communication and correspondence including, but not limited to, reviewing and processing invoices and disbursements, preparing various reports, monitoring critical payment lists, verifying vendor statements, etc.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of Wyndham’s approval levels, expense reporting procedures, employee relocation disbursements, expense dictionary usage, and other policies and procedures as required.
- Maintain purchase order systems, which include a listing of open PO's for goods received but not invoiced, filing, notification of PO discrepancies, etc.
- Reconciliation of food and beverage purchases.
- Reconciliation of receiving logs with the appropriate personnel on a weekly basis.
- Ensure compliance with applicable state tax regulations.
- Be aware of rebate and payment program requirements to ensure compliance.
- Keep supervisor informed of any unusual events and/or deviations from policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts makes travel possible for all. From big cities and small towns to beachfront resorts and highway hotels, our 20 iconic brands bring a diverse perspective to the travel experience. With friendly service, thoughtful amenities, and a range of options for the everyday traveler, Wyndham will be there to welcome you wherever you go.