Do you want to join a team in transformation?
Are you a perfect collaborator to support your manager in achieving his goals?
Are you looking to develop in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment where several possibilities are available to you?
Within this business line of more than 150 employees, you will proactively support the Associate Vice President, Residential Financing and Banking Services to Advisors to ensure the success of the team.
Your main challenges:
Autonomously support the service by performing various administrative tasks.
Write, revise and improve letters and documents of various kinds.
Prepare or improve the layout of presentations.
Coordinate the residential financing business development activities of internal and external partners.
Manage calls by answering questions from people and ensuring return calls.
What about everyday life?
Maintain your manager's agenda, schedule appointments, coordinate meeting and travel logistics as well as suggest improvements to make work efficient.
Autonomously monitor the budget and prepare supporting documents for budget variances for your manager.
Master all the basic software essential to your function
Master the collaboration tools available at the bank
Act as a resource person for all employees in your sector with regard to requests for information concerning the Bank's administrative policies and procedures.
Support the directors of the sector in the accomplishment of certain administrative tasks.
- High school diploma and 3 and a half years of relevant experience or College diploma and 1 and a half years of relevant experience
- Secretarial experience
- Experience in proactive diary management
- Experience working with different collaboration tools such as Yammer, Sharepoint, Teams, etc. required
- Excellent knowledge of the private individuals network
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Sense of initiative, proactivity and good collaborative approach
- Demonstrate openness and adaptability
- Strong skills in determining priorities and emergencies
- Autonomy and sense of organization
- Rigor and professionalism
- Relational skills (interpersonal skills and customer care)
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English
We promote a collaborative working environment where it is possible to develop professionally. This is undoubtedly what allows