ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR - ATLANTA Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Service - Atlanta - 116 views
AJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assists management in the operation of the office including phone and administrative support.
- Audits all job paperwork for accuracy and submits to the proper department.
- Enters all jobs into the computer system while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Prepares and monitors all orders for service after the installation.
- Communicates with the customer the status of the job and works with the customer to resolve all customer service issues. When necessary, escalates the issues to management. Prepares work tickets.
- Generates and distributes various reports.
- Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivables. Conducts billing and closing procedures. Ensures timely payment of all vendors through Accounts Payable.
- Other job duties as assigned by manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position Reports to: Director of Administration Number of Direct Reports: 0
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 1 year
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge or experience in the home improvement or construction industry is preferred. — Previous administrative support experience. — Computer proficient.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings. — Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal). — Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; keep accurate records and follow-up as necessary to complete customer's job accurately and on time. — Good interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
Our associates are the heart of our company markets fluctuate, trends change, but ultimately our people and culture power our success and enable us to make a positive impact on the customers and communities we serve. Its that perspective that helps drive our outstanding business results while creating a culture that encourages inclusion, passion and respect that extends beyond the company walls. We aim to provide the highest level of service to our customer every day so that our customers can tackle all of their home improvement projects no matter the size. Its our associates that help make do-it-yourself happen because DIY takes a team.