Advisor, Credit and TV Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Moncton - 1.1K views
What does the job consist of?
This unique position draws on your client-oriented consulting expertise and innate problem-solving skills to optimize every client interaction by meeting clients' needs for everyday banking, credit and investments. As an RBC Ambassador, you create value at the times that matter most to clients and work with partners at RBC to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you teach clients how to take advantage of our digital tools, meet their investment and financing needs, or introduce them to a partner who will meet their needs, your expertise will help create meaningful and memorable customer experiences. promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What will your tasks be?
- Seize the unique opportunity to approach clients in all areas of the RBC Digital Advice Center and discover their banking needs, support and advise them, as well as identify referral opportunities and client-centric solutions .
- Focus on educating customers and driving the adoption of digital technologies by leveraging different technology platforms to deliver exceptional customer experiences and maintain and deepen customer relationships.
- Respond to customer requests through a variety of delivery methods (phone, chat, video) meeting a variety of financial needs.
- Practice active listening and initiate conversations with clients in order to better understand their needs.
- Support customer needs and proactively resolve issues effectively.
- Maintain and consolidate relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and recommendations.
What do you need to be successful?
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong sense of ethics, desire for success and the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Licensed to practice in the sale of mutual funds (Investment Funds in Canada course or Securities Course in Canada course) or intend to obtain it within six months of the date of entry.
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to meet client needs.
- Problem solving and people skills, and the ability to build strong relationships and proactively bond with clients
- Knowledge of a wide range of digital devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.). Ability to use multiple Windows application systems simultaneously
- Ability to work shifts during business hours, 8:00 a.m. to midnight, including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to offer an exceptional experience to customers on various platforms (phone, chat, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain client relationships in the finance or service industry
- Be bilingual (English and French)
What will you gain from it?
We give our best, think outside the box to continue to grow, and work together to provide trusted advice that will help clients succeed and communities thrive. We care about the well-being of everyone and we are determined to realize our full potential, foster the growth of communities and contribute to the success of all.
- Total compensation program including competitive compensation, bonuses and tailor-made benefits
- Opportunity to experience great success and advance your career at RBC and within the industry
- Continuous advancement opportunities
- World-class training, coaching and development opportunities
- Support of a dynamic and efficient team focused on innovation and collaboration, and access to first-rate tools and training
How we do business is as important to us as the business we do. Whether youre helping our clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, youll be a part of a culture of employee engagement that makes RBC a great place to work.
We are proud to consistently be named one of Canadas Best Workplaces and Top 100 Employers, and to be recognized as one of the Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital. Explore our current opportunities and learn more about what its like working with us.