Advisor - Mixed Personal Finance Full-time Job9 months ago - Financial Services - Boucherville - 281 views
As a personal finance advisor, you are responsible for developing and maintaining a lasting and trusting business relationship with members and clients in order to ensure their satisfaction.
Your role is to listen to the needs of members and clients, to offer them advice tailored to their financial situation and to support them in choosing appropriate solutions allowing them to achieve their financial goals. You are responsible for a clientele mainly composed of private members and you establish a privileged link with them. Mastering interpersonal relationships is therefore an essential skill.
You offer investment, financing and protection offers, leveraging your ability to drive results. Your expertise allows you to ensure consistency between member and client satisfaction, business objectives, sound and prudent risk management and profitability.
You maintain collaborations with various partners and experts in order to propose integrated strategies in response to the needs of members and clients.
Since January 2019, the grouping of the Desjardins caisses of Boucherville, Contrecoeur-Verchères, Grand-Coteau and Varennes has been a simple, human, modern and efficient financial cooperative called Caisse Desjardins des Patriotes. Thanks to its 66,946 members and its assets of $ 2 billion, the new caisse is a major player in the community. The Caisse has 189 employees spread over 7 service centers.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and determine with them the desired results.
- Act as business relationship manager, assess member and client satisfaction and service quality, ensure follow-ups and recommend required improvements.
- Stay abreast of financial news, market trends and best practices in your field of activity.
- Carry out various representation activities and participate in the presence of the caisse in the community.
- Number of jobs available: 1
- College diploma (technical DEC) in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience could be considered
- Hold the group savings representative's certificate - Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of financial, economic, political and legislative news
- Knowledge of all products and services intended for Caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business centers, components and distribution networks of Desjardins and those of the competition
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge and concepts of compliance with laws on the distribution of financial products and services
- Knowledge of the philosophy and operation of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of policies, laws and standards relating to products and services offered by the Caisse
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business process and service standards
- Knowledge of assessment techniques and follow-up of a request for financing to individuals
Desjardins transversal skills
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation