Advisor - Specialized Financing - Signature Service Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 78 views
The incumbent is responsible for supporting, as a financing expert, the Signature Service team in handling financing requests. In addition, she participates in prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with wealthy clients holding $ 250,000 or more in market savings with specialized financing needs (e.g .: mortgage abroad, management company, trust). It promotes innovative strategies and sells the products and services offered with the objective of business growth. It represents, negotiates and engages the Signature Service within the framework of agreements having significant impacts for it. It contributes to the consistency and balance between sales objectives,
Service Signature Est de Montréal, resulting from the grouping of 12 caisses in the Montreal region, is distinguished by a high-end member-client experience and by its strong business development potential with wealthy clients in the region. The Signature Service has 20 employees in a service center.
The Signature Service team of wealth management experts meets the specific needs of members with a distinctive and exclusive integrated offer and ensures that their financial needs are fully taken care of.
In search of the best candidates to join a multidisciplinary, competent and committed team. Service Signature offers an open and respectful work environment that fosters professional development through a sustained development program and numerous benefits.
You want to contribute to the success of Service Signature, so submit your application to join this great team!
- Ensure the repatriation and the development of new business with the targeted clientele representing a potential in terms of financing.
- Identify and analyze the needs of members and clients, develop a suitable solution and propose the best financing strategies. Negotiate the applicable conditions with members and clients.
- Act as a resource person for financing within the Signature Service team.
- Recommend strategies or solutions aimed at achieving the targeted objectives of the Signature Service, such as increasing business volume, sound risk management, portfolio profitability and improving business relationships.
- Monitor to identify business development opportunities aimed at supporting the competitiveness of the products and services offered.
- Carry out various promotional activities in connection with the activities of the Signature Service. Participate in targeted public relations activities and ensure a presence in the business community.
- Develop and maintain lasting and personalized business collaborations with the various stakeholders involved in its network, including account managers from Desjardins Business centers.
- Listening to the needs of members and clients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction, seize business opportunities and, if necessary, refer them to people who are able to meet their expectations.
- Comply with the policies, practices and standards in effect as well as the various laws governing the distribution of financial products and services.
- Parking available for employees
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience could be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Financial, economic, political and legislative news
- Analysis of the market for individuals, business leaders and the external environment of the fund (e.g. customers, market and competition)
- Knowledge of tax, finance for individuals and business leaders
- All products and services intended for caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business centers, components and distribution networks of Desjardins and those of the competition
- Philosophy and operation of a financial services cooperative
- Policies, laws and standards relating to the products and services offered by the caisse
- Desjardins business process
- Service standards
- Debt management
- Assessment and follow-up techniques for a funding request
- Intermediate knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins transversal skills
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation