Affiliate Marketing Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 33 views
We are seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Digital Growth team. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys building relationships with affiliate partners and optimising the campaign performance with the ultimate goal of delivering new customer growth.
If you’re interested in making banking better for everyone and have a passion for customer acquisition we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
• Maintaining relationships with existing affiliate partners.
• Identifying opportunities with current or potential new affiliate partners.
• Contract and deal negotiations with current and potential partners, working with Legal where required.
• Producing copy and assets for affiliate listings and landing pages, working with the copywriters and designers where needed.
• Carry out testing using qualitative and quantitative methods to ensure the product listings on affiliate sites and the destination landing pages are well optimised.
• Carry out competitor analysis and regularly review our listing to ensure the content is up to date and the proposition is competitive.
• Provide analysis on performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and proactively suggest and test CRO improvements at every point of the funnel.
• Implement tagging, tracking and attribution required to measure performance.
• Work collaboratively with the wider digital team to align with and share learnings with Paid Social, Display, Paid Search and SEO.
We think to be successful here you will have around 5 years experience working in a marketing, sales or acquisition focussed role.
• Experience using Impact or a similar partnership management tool
• Be proactive
• Adaptive to change
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• You’ll know or be willing to learn Markdown and YAML to make landing page updates
• Experience working with web developers to build website content
• Proven success writing converting copy
• Experience using Google Analytics
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for learning
• You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
• You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Looker is a bonus but not essential
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options.