After Sales Manager Full-time Job9 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 1.8K views
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced After Sales Manager for Al Futtaim Motors, Commercial Vehicles – HINO in Dubai. Reporting to the Head of Aftersales, you will liaise with customers to provide after sales support (commercial, customer and technical) leading to increased customer satisfaction and retention. You will monitor the level of customers that are retained in the HINO network for service and repair and to influence decision-makers on how more units can be directed into the service network. You will develop new aftersales programs that maximizes service & parts profitability and increase the Service Contract percentage with customers.
Among your key responsibilities as are as follow:
- Conducting aftersales marketing to maximize capture rate of potential business and to achieve sales/profit targets in both parts and service.
- Managing overall income and expenses so as to maximize contribution to total cost absorption
- Improving and promoting service contracts with the objective of maximizing profits and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
- Implement new ideas/systems to ensure proper workshop layout, workshop loading, equipment maintenance, and facility utilization that creates an efficient and customer focused environment
- Implementing Principal quality standards as stipulated and overviewed by the Principal (Hino) from time to time.
- Ensure technical and process support to all staff and customers to ensure the Fix it Right ratio is maximize
- Specifying correct tooling and equipment for the service and repair.
- Continuously training the employees in terms of latest technical developments, new equipment, new products and/or improving productivity and efficiency.
- Drive and Maximize KPI’s, WIP Reports And financial Targets.
To be successful on this role, you must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering and Business Management specialization
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role gained in the Commercial Vehicles service industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Automotive Management.
- Experience in use of MS Office applications
- Good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Must be an effective communicator and possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.