Agent - Damage insurance - caisse network Full-time Job8 months ago - Financial Services - Val-d'Or - 180 views
As a damage insurance agent, you contribute to the management, prospecting, solicitation, development and maintenance of business relationships with members and clients. You participate in the sale of general insurance products and services through various distribution channels that meet the needs of members and clients according to the strategies and practices in force.
Your role is to take charge of activities related to the promotion and sale of damage insurance coverage to private customers. You analyze the needs of members and clients and provide your support in the choice of the appropriate protections, while making the most of your ability to convince. You ensure the satisfaction of members and customers and the quality of the services provided, while respecting the standards and procedures of the company.
You contribute to the development and maintenance of business relationships and collaborate in the analysis of the needs of members and clients and in the development of adapted solutions. You participate in the development of solutions through analyzes and your knowledge in your field. The ability to learn with agility and mastery of technology are essential skills in the performance of your business.
You play a support role with current or potential members and clients. You represent the company and provide your support in negotiating agreements with customers.
- Work location: 602 3e Avenue, Val-d'Or, (Quebec) J9P 1S5
- Schedule: 3 evenings per week and Saturday daytime (on rotation)
- Travel: You must be prepared to travel between the various Caisses Desjardins in the area.
- Other relevant information: The training is paid. The training date is to be determined, according to the profile of the person selected (without certificate or with certificate or AMF exams completed). The distance training is for a period of 5 weeks (profiles without certificate) and then at our Montreal offices for approximately 8 weeks (profiles with and without certificate).
- Number of jobs available: 1
- College diploma (technical DEC) in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered.
- Hold the personal damage insurance representative's certificate - Autorité des marchés financiers.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Advanced intermediate level English proficiency (an asset)
Desjardins transversal skills
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation