AML Advisory & Compliance Officer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 70 views
You will be required to engage with stakeholders and work with colleagues across the business to deliver new products and ensure regulatory compliance. As a result, this role requires an understanding of financial crime regulation. You will also be comfortable with information sharing regulations and internal systems.
• Supporting the MLRO and Financial Crime Manager in the delivery of effective oversight and challeSupporting the MLRO and Financial Crime Manager in the delivery of effective oversight and challenge to the business
• conducting thematic/planned reviews as instructed by the Financial Crime Manager.
• support the delivery of the compliance monitoring plan
• supporting Operational teams with delivery of regulatory change and new products;
• responding to financial crime compliance enquiries from the business;
• documenting ongoing assurance of PEPs, EDD, Sanctions, KYC/KYB and Transaction Monitoring processes against relevant regulation;
• supporting the production of relevant regulatory reporting, including the REPCRIM as necessary
• supporting the Financial Crime Manager during engagement with regulatory bodies or external audit as required;
• deputising for the Financial Crime Manager as appropriate
• supporting with regard to oversight of AB&C / Gifts & Hospitality / Conflicts of Interest and other AML/Fin Crime areas as necessary
• continually reviewing financial crime policies and procedures in line with their update cycles and regulatory/other change to ensure they remain aligned to regulation should need to the business
• conducting thematic/planned reviews as instructed by the Financial Crime Manager. Requirements:
• Knowledge of AML legislation / regulation and preventive measures
• Knowledge of money laundering typologies and trends for financial services
• Experience of completing investigations
• Experience using transaction monitoring tools to identify suspicious activity
• Able to draw on conclusions based on relevant data and make the right decisions, considering both the business and customer outcomes.
• Established knowledge of JMLSG guidance is preferable
• Meticulous and organised with the ability to manage own workload
• Enjoy working in a team environment. Benefits:
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave with up to 6 months paid maternity leave and 1 month paid paternity leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Top of the range technology provided to all colleagues (typically Apple Macs)
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options.