Apprentice IT Technician Full-time Job9 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Sheffield - 2.1K views
What we look for
- Passion for IT and Tech
- Digital Advocates
Varcarme Computers established in 1984, provide a one-stop shop for their clients. From hardware repairs to software solutions, they pride themselves on ensuring the best possible experience for their clients.
Based near Hillsborough, Varcarme Computers are a Sage Business Partner and an Alchemy Reseller. They are now seeking a passionate IT Apprentice to join their existing team of 2. The apprentice will learn a variety of skills, and be supported by a mentor who has experience of completing an apprenticeship himself!
For more information about Varcarme Computer Services, please visit; http://www.varcarme.net/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Assist the company support team working on both internal and customer issues
- Be able to work as a part of a team to deliver accurate resolutions
- Understand priorities and timescales to maintain customer satisfaction
- Dealing with 1ST Support issues
- Onsite work as required, including installing software, discussing customer requirements and providing end-user training
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding of, and visible passion for IT
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Confident when dealing with customers
- Professional and Courteous
- Great eye for detail
- Methodical and Logical troubleshooting mindset
We are dedicated, digital experts who are passionate about making a recognised social impact. Regardless of race, gender, location and economic status, our innovative approach to technical training is bringing a host of opportunities to those who may have previously considered a career in tech to be out of reach.