Apprentice Photo & Video Repair Technician Full-time Job2 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Ellesmere Port - 2.7K views
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation as an Apprentice Photo & Video Repair Technician. In conjunction with part-time learning at an external technical college, the role will involve working within a team of service technicians repairing and servicing consumer and professional photographic, video and broadcast lens equipment. This apprenticeship will give you many opportunities to develop and enhance your technical and customer service skills.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. At Canon, you’ll find leaders who’ll give you the freedom and opportunities to explore new technologies and ideas and an environment where knowledge is openly shared.
- Pay – Competitive salary that is regularly benchmarked against similar roles and reviewed annually.
- Paid college training fees and associated expenses.
- Bonus – A discretionary bonus scheme that rewards you as you help us achieve our goals.
- Learning & Development – As a company that encourages continuous learning you will always have resources and support available.
- Work & Home Life Balance – We support with a minimum of 25 days holiday per year, holiday purchase and a flexible working policy.
- Diversity – We are an organisation that delivers on a global scale, striving to create a diverse and empowered workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
- Health & Wellbeing – Free private healthcare, an Employee Assistance Programme, partnership with Mental Health First Aid UK with a network of mental health champions and discounted rates to Nuffield Health Gym.
- Employee discount – Up to 38% off products from our Canon store.
- Some other Benefits – Generous Pension, Canon Awards, Discount cards, Cycle to Work scheme, Season ticket loans and charity volunteer days.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
We need people who can achieve the exceptional, by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
You'll be a self-starter with an enthusiastic attitude and a strong interest in photography or videography
Be able to demonstrate tenacity when faced with difficult technical situations, people or challenges. Have excellent customer service and communication skills. Act in a professional manner whilst representing the Company at all times.
Be computer literate and able to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal form. Have good data analysis skills and a desire to succeed.
Commitment to attend an external college course on a part-time basis, carrying out all associated assessments/exams
You will need
As the Apprentice Photo & Video Technician, you will possess the following skills and expertise;
Math’s, English Language and ICT GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent). New grade 4 and above.