Assistant Mortgage Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 79 views
The Mortgage Specialist Assistant position is responsible for supporting BMO's vision to be the model bank for exceptional customer experience, and the achievement of our strategy of building the strength to Canada's most productive sales and distribution network by providing the most successful Mortgage Specialists with customer-oriented presale service and administrative support. The duties of the Specialist - Mortgage Assistant include:
- liaise with third party referral sources, provide them with current rate listings and marketing materials, and respond to inquiries in a timely manner;
- make an appointment with clients;
- providing support including entering inquiries into the credit system, maintaining client databases and contact details for third party referrals, and credit files to assist the Mortgage Specialist with verification general conditions;
- organize hospitality activities for clients;
- identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Strong orientation towards sales and service; proven skills in active listening, recognizing sales opportunities and problem solving
- Strong communication skills (on the phone and in person)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
Training and professional titles
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
Here for you.
At BMO, we have a common goal: we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Helping people is the foundation of our existence. For 200 years, we have been thinking about the future: that of our customers, our communities and our employees. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing the boundaries to do the best for them every day. Together, we are changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team, you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more resources to grow and achieve results. We're dedicated to helping you get results from day one - for you and our clients. We'll give you the tools and resources you need to take new steps to the next level, as you help our clients reach theirs. Through in-depth training and coaching as well as management support and networking opportunities, we will help you gain valuable experience and expand your skill set.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .