Assistant - Placement Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Brossard - 153 views
As an Investment Assistant, you support an investment advisor or a team of investment advisers by providing professional and efficient client service and ensuring sound administrative management of client accounts, in accordance with policies and procedures. firm procedures and securities industry regulatory standards.
You handle client inquiries and assume various operational support responsibilities specific to the activities of the advisor or team, including executing transactions on behalf of clients under the direction of the advisor (s) in placement.
- Support the Investment Advisor (or team) in all of their administrative, customer service and business development activities.
- Respond to clients' requests for information concerning their account and / or the products and services offered by the firm and carry out the necessary follow-ups and research to ensure quality service at all times.
- Complete, verify and forward the various forms relating to the opening of accounts.
- Track day-to-day activities in client accounts and sort out various administrative details in order to free up the advisor (s).
- Verify data from various sources of information to ensure their compliance, according to established policies and standards (corrections of transactions, requisitions and deposits of checks, monitoring of transfers, receipt and sending of mail, exchanges of goods and contributions in the RRSP).
- Execute buy and sell transactions for clients as directed by advisor (s).
- Proceed with data processing, including the production of various documents intended for customers, ensuring the quality of the written language and the presentation of documents.
- Participate in the identification of operational risks and in the search for improvements in connection with the activities of his team.
- Place of work: Position to be filled at the Brossard branch
- Number of jobs available: 1
- College diploma (technical DEC) in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience may be considered.
- Successful completion of the Securities Trading Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel software in a Windows environment, Knowledge of oral English at intermediate level
Desjardins transversal skills
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation