Assistant Shop Coordinator I-MSH Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Service - New York City - 0.9K views
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Performs maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical equipment ensuring proper functions.
2. Performs plant shut downs and works on plant lighting.
3. Performs monthly generator testing.
4. Provides assistance on HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
5. Performs maintenance on boiler and cooling system. Works in and around pits for sump pumps.
6. Inspects repair work performed by staff.
7. Performs duties of Shop Coordinator in his/her absence.
8. Provides instructions to staff personnel on how to perform functions safely and efficiently.
9. Generates safety round schedules.
10. Performs other related duties.
High School Graduate with additional facility maintenance training
3 years of related maintenance experience
Microsoft Office - Beginner
General Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including design, use, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state safety laws