Associate Analyst, Fraud Controls Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Toronto - 688 views
What You’ll Be Doing
The Associate Analyst, Fraud Control will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and conducting investigations of client transaction activity in order to determine possible fraud or unusual activity. Using your strong analytical skills, you will take appropriate actions to mitigate losses on suspected fraudulent activity. You will maintain superior customer service level in dealing directly with both internal and external clients.
How You'll Succeed
- Analysis – Exercise decision making skills while reviewing customer’s profiles, transactions, banking history and cheque images to minimize loss and protect CIBC and our clients privacy.
- Data Collection – Compile data and investigate alerts/referrals to make recommendations and take appropriate action. Accurately document all actions taken including the resolution reached and the decision made by updating the appropriate databases for each file investigated.
- Collaboration – Interact directly with CIBC clients, branches and other stakeholders via telephone to communicate information relating to suspected fraudulent activity. Develop and maintain relationships with CIBC partners and other Client Account Management (CAM) teams to compile data, complete investigation, reach resolution and share best practices
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in COINS/ECIF, PRM, RCM, CRS/ICBS, Excel and Outlook.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary and banking benefits.
At CIBC, we are in business to help our clients, employees and shareholders achieve what is important to them. Our ability to create value for all CIBC stakeholders is driven by a business culture.