Associate - Technical Support Consultant - Chat Full-time Job2 months ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 197 views
Consultants in this role get to:
Have the Ability to Multitask: Sit in on multiple simultaneous live chat sessions to provide exceptional customer service
Be Resourceful:Provide basic troubleshooting on a variety of products and services
Go the Extra Mile: Answer inbound calls and provide quality customer service
Find Opportunities to Grow: Extraordinary advancement opportunities and supportive team atmosphere
Have Incentives: Unique recognition programs, top-notch paid training, a benefits package
Sutherland is proud to provide our employees with the tools to succeed. Once you become a part of our team, consider yourself taken care of!
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications (experience working with CRM applications preferred)
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
- Proven customer service skills
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.