Audit Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Sheffield - 34 views
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Audit Manager
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Consistently delivering high quality audit work covering the WPB, Digital and Software Development areas, which is conducted in multiple locations across the world, focusing on key technology risks and testing of global controls.
• Engaging with and provide strategic advice to internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of IT Risks and the governance, risk and regulatory frameworks.
• Managing the interface between internal and external stakeholders to ensure a common approach to and understanding of key deliverables.
• Supporting the delivery of the annual audit plan.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Past experience working in an Audit or Risk based role, e.g. Internal / External Auditor, Risk Steward, Control Officer, or experience in working within a digital delivery organisation (as a developer, architect, designer, risk officer).
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of IT systems development, operations and administration, and Cloud Computing.
• Exposure and knowledge of digital development processes, tools and technologies, including Agile, DevOps, secure development, CI/CD automated deployment techniques.
• Knowledge of Data Analytics and use of tools such as QlikView is desirable, but not essential
• Ideally hold role relevant qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Auditor, but assistance would be given to obtaining the qualification.
The base location for this role is Sheffield – homeflex
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.