Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Part-Time) Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Service - Branford - 122 views
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
- Picks up returns, cores and parts from nearby stores or outside vendors
- Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Assist do it yourself customers in the store between deliveries
- Follows all company policies, procedures, dress code and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Handle cash and charge transactions per company policy
- Maintain product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information resources
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license and able to meet AutoZone’s driver requirements.
- Ability to lift load and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer and a distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories. As of August 30, 2008, the Company operated 4,092 stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, and 148 in Mexico. Each of its stores carries a product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. The Company also sells the ALLDATA brand automotive diagnostic and repair software. On the Web, AutoZone, Inc. sells diagnostic and repair information and automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products through www.autozone.com. The Company does not derive revenue from automotive repair or installation services.