Banking Centre Leader I Full-time Job3 months ago - Financial Services - Huron East - 2K views
What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll lead a team of high performing financial services professionals working towards a shared goal - delivering an exceptional client experience. As a people leader, you’ll also hire, develop, and coach your team, inspiring them to perform at their best. You’ll think and act like an owner by helping clients and team members succeed, finding ways to fuel the right kind of revenue growth and taking accountability for results. You’ll make an impact by supporting new and existing clients as they secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Experience - Lead by example and show your team how to deepen client relationships, and meet client financial needs while providing a high standard of service. Go above and beyond to champion CIBC within the community to develop new and existing client relationships. Encourage employees to quickly resolve client complaints, and to escalate when necessary.
- Results Driven Leadership - Build a culture of collaboration across multiple client offers so that clients are served by those best able to meet their financial needs. Monitor the Banking Centre’s business performance and put action plans into place to close any gaps. Work collaboratively with all partners to maximize market opportunities, and increase the Banking Centre’s overall performance. Manage and minimize risk to safeguard our bank, clients and shareholders.
- People Leadership - Lead and coach a high performing team of Leaders, Advisors, and Representatives to deepen client relationships and drive the right kind of growth. Provide meaningful development opportunities for employees and advocate for CIBC within the community to recruit employees who share and demonstrate our values.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It’s an asset if you’ve completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer’s Course (BCO), Branch Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
At CIBC, we are in business to help our clients, employees and shareholders achieve what is important to them. Our ability to create value for all CIBC stakeholders is driven by a business culture.