Banking Operations Executive Full-time Job1 month ago - Banking - Dubai - 41 views
You enjoy constantly thinking of ways to make complicated tasks more efficient and scalable, while keeping a keen eye on the big picture. You are comfortable with continuous learning-on-the-job and grasp complex topics quickly. You are also adept at thinking on your feet to solve problems in a creative and holistic manner.
- Process and check daily deposits and withdrawals (includes Suspicious Transaction Monitoring).
- Work with the Client Engagement team to contact customers for transaction verification (e.g. obtaining proof of fund transfer when necessary).
- Execute daily fund transfers for the business (e.g. transfer to the Broker).
- Investigate and resolve transactional issues (e.g. stalled withdrawals, reconciliation discrepancies) together with the Tech team.
- Prepare monthly reports (e.g. Reconciliation Report, Operations KPI Report).
- Take ownership of Operational tasks and continuously find ways to improve the efficiency of such tasks.
- Undertake ad-hoc Operations projects as required.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in the following disciplines, e.g. Business Management, Operations, Finance, Accounting.
- Customer-centric business philosophy and collaborative mindset.
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with limited guidance.
- We have an annual Learning & Development budget of S$1,000/year for you to take charge of your learning!
- Enjoy identifying solutions to complex issues.
- Strong communication skills in working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable with understanding process flows and designing new processes from scratch.
- Prior experience at a bank or financial institution in back-office operations, finance, investing, or business administration.
- Appreciation and understanding of applying technology and software to business processes.
- Appreciation for compliance and adherence to government regulations.
- Securities regulatory knowledge and strong understanding of account transfers, corporate actions/dividends, and trading.
- Understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) and risk mitigation regulations.
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. As a digital wealth management platform, we design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.