Banking services advisor Full-time Job6 months ago - Financial Services - Varennes - 195 views
Provide exceptional service to current and potential BMO clients. Determine client needs and provide advice and guidance on financial solutions that are in the best interests of the client. Work collaboratively within the branch and with BMO partners to deliver the desired customer experience and achieve overall goals.
- Take the lead in proactively communicating with current and prospective customers by performing needs-based assessments to increase retention and target immediate and future opportunities.
- Conduct comprehensive needs assessments with clients to find the financial solutions and banking channels that are right for them, while recommending tailored solutions that meet their product and service needs (e.g., day-to-day banking, investment banking, individuals, credit solutions, home financing (including self-employed applications) and solutions for small businesses).
- Advise clients on digital and self-service options available that will make banking transactions user-friendly, simple and fast.
- Respond to customer transaction needs based on traffic.
- Engage clients to grow their relationship with BMO by communicating with them, scheduling appointments and building new relationships in the community.
- Respond to questions and resolve issues raised as part of Consumer Credit audits and quality controls to confirm the accuracy of data entered and recommendations for claims, in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements and corporate policies. credit granting process.
- Apply the portfolio risk management framework to protect the Bank's assets and maintain the quality of the credit portfolio, in accordance with the requirements of the credit granting process and established guidelines for performance, quality, diversification and of risk.
- Make recommendations with respect to personal credit transactions, including housing finance, that are in accordance with sound lending principles and Bank policies and procedures.
- Act as a key member of a collaborative and versatile team in branch and local.
- Seeks to understand clients' personal banking and credit card needs and integrates promotional offers and marketing programs into client interviews to provide strategic advice.
- Classify information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Take the initiative to apply creative approaches to give a human dimension to each customer experience.
- Look for ways to take part in the continuous improvement of the overall customer experience in branch.
- Contribute to business results as well as to the overall experience offered in the branch.
- If necessary, perform his duties in several branches according to market needs; the work schedule may vary from week to week, in terms of days, hours and shifts.
- Monitor risk and compliance policies and processes to ensure that our clients' assets and their confidentiality are protected and acted in their best interests.
- You will stay on top of what is happening across the financial services marketplace, with laws and regulations, as well as our commitment to upholding the industry's most stringent ethical requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of personal banking products, practices and trends, and incorporate this into customer interviews.
- Identify and report any suspicious habits that may be associated with money laundering.
- Respect the legal and regulatory requirements of the territory.
- Protect the assets of the Bank in accordance with all legal, regulatory and ethical requirements.
- Perform complex and diverse tasks while respecting established rules and limits; manage escalation requests from other employees as required.
- Analyze the problems and determine the next steps.
- Wider tasks and responsibilities can be assigned as needed.
- Typically two to three years of relevant work experience with post-secondary credentials in a related field desirable, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Obtaining a title giving the right to the sale of investment products - in accordance with the requirements of the territory.
- Credit qualification and appropriate credentials.
- Working knowledge of individual and small business client needs and related solutions.
- Working knowledge of retail investment products and credit products.
- Experience in financial services, an asset.
- Comfortable and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smartphones, online tools and applications.
- Consultative sales or customer service experience coupled with a strong motivation to provide a personalized customer experience.
- Passionate commitment to helping our customers.
- Great motivation to offer a personalized customer experience.
- Strong interest in results and the ability to be successful in a consultative sales and teamwork environment.
- Ingenious and enterprising personality able to approach clients with confidence and courage.
- Ability to collaborate and perform different tasks within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building and bonding with clients.
- Ability to listen, solve problems and react flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Oral and written communication skills - good skills.
- Organizational skills - good skills.
- Skills for collaboration and teamwork - good skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - good skills.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .