Barclays Career Service Associate Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 85 views
As a Barclays Customer Service Associate based in Northampton, you will need to use your previous experience in a customer service or call centre role, to provide high quality service when responding to all queries or complaints that our Partner Finance customers may have.
• Engaging and taking ownership of the complaint putting yourself in the customer’s shoes.
• Capturing accurate information and details through the complaint handling process to allow effective analysis of the complaint in a timely manner.
• Maintaining and manage individual tasks on a daily basis to ensure that complaint related tasks are dealt with effectively and within relevant timescales.
• Clearly communicating requirements to other business areas when information is required to resolve complaints.
• Effectively investigating and resolve customer complaints with varying degrees of complexity and know when to escalate complaints of a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
• Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
• Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues.
• Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.