Barclays UK Careers Customer Service Advisor Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Liverpool - 23 views
As a Barclays Senior Customer Service Advisor – Intermediary, you will deliver effective, efficient and compliant telephone based mortgage customer service. You will be working collaboratively with intermediary business and contact centre colleagues in order to maximise customer satisfaction and overall Intermediary Business.
The salary for this position is £21750 per annum and the hours will be between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
• Taking cross functional calls covering all aspects of the product journey
• Providing a first-class experience for all our customers and demonstrating ownership of all queries
• Reviewing and explaining disclosure statements incorporating account shortages and overages interacting with External Customers, Internal Customers and 3rd Parties
• Acting on client prompts to capture data, and making changes to accounts in line with agreed procedures across the Service Centre
• Capturing customer information during calls to develop an understanding of their needs
• Excellent customer service skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of escalation routes and processed to ensure the customer experience is not adversely impacted
• Experience of finding solutions for customers in distress or with serious complaints
• In-depth knowledge of ability to interpret a range of processes and policies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team as necessary
• Demonstrate the interpersonal skills needed to deal effectively with their colleagues and where necessary support new starters