Bilingual Customer Service Representative (PT/FT) Full-time Job8 months ago - Customer Services - Winnipeg - 202 views
This position reports to the Branch Manager. Main Challenges
• Offer personalized and efficient service
• Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
• Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
• Perform operational activities
• Answer phone calls and client requests
• Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
• Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procedures
• High school diploma and two years' relevant experience or College diploma
• Sales and customer service experience
• Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
• Standard Monday to Friday working hours, except for Thursdays. No Saturdays or Sundays.
• Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French is a MUST
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.