Bookkeeper . Are you good with Math ? Full-time Job4 months ago - Customer Services - Winnipeg - 2.3K views
What is a Bookkeeper? A Bookkeeper is responsible for recording and maintaining a business' financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, sales ...
To start you need to be good with
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Simply Accounting
- MS Outlook
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
No Experience Needed .
Established in 2006, Lavish Transport Ltd., based in Winnipeg, MB first started with a 5-tractor trailer fleet providing reefer van and open deck transportation services within Western Canada. In 2010 the company expanded to 25 tractor trailer units along with providing transportation services into Eastern Canada plus to and from points in the USA. Since inception our asset base fleet has now grown to over 65 tractor units with over 14 years experience as an open deck carrier committed on providing reliable and efficient truck load (TL), less than truck load (LTL) and over dimensional (OD) transportation services throughout Canada along with designated traffic lanes in the USA marketplace.