Branch Advisor Montreal West Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Vaudreuil-Dorion - 61 views
Do you have experience in advisory services?
Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?
Are you interested in a career in banking?
Being a Branch Advisor means being a trusted partner to our clients and finding savings and credit solutions suited to their needs. It also means collaborating to achieve team objectives, by guiding the client to the right specialist, based on their needs.
Come put your customer service skills to use, as well as your ability to identify business opportunities. Professional development and coaching is provided to all selected candidates to help them optimize their knowledge of solutions and mastery of the advisory approach.
Your main responsibilities in this function:
- Manage relationships with our clients (acquisition, retention)
- Propose suitable personal investment and financing solutions/identify business opportunities
- When necessary, direct clients to the appropriate expert
- Maximize retention by building long-term relationships of trust
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
You see yourself in this opportunity? Apply now!
- Have a college diploma and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 6 months of experience
- Have experience in business development
- Have experience in customer service
- Have a Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or become certified within 3 months of hiring)
- Be bilingual, (spoken and written) French and English, an asset
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
We promote a collaborative working environment where it is possible to develop professionally. This is undoubtedly what allows