Branch Advisor Full-time Job6 months ago - Financial Services - Toronto - 186 views
Would you like to be at the heart of the relationship of trust with the client?
Being a branch advisor means acting as a privileged guide for our clients by offering them savings and credit solutions adapted to their needs.
It also means collaborating in the achievement of team objectives, by directing the client to the right specialist, according to his needs.
Come and use your customer service skills and your ability to identify business opportunities.
Note that a development path as well as support are planned for all selected candidates in order to optimize their knowledge of solutions and their mastery of the consulting approach.
What about everyday life?
- Manage the relationship with our customers (acquisition, retention)
- Propose suitable investment and personal financing solutions / identify business opportunities
- If necessary, refer the client to the appropriate expert
- Maximize retention by building a long-term relationship of trust
- Ensure compliance with compliance and risk management rules
- Have a college diploma (DEC) or the equivalent + 3 years of experience or hold a Bachelor's degree + 6 months of experience
- Have experience in customer service
- Have experience in business development with existing clients
- Hold the title of Group Savings Representative (REC) or obtain it within 3 months of hiring
- Language (spoken / written) in English
Working at the National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of social benefits, a dynamic environment and access to telemedicine.The National Bank sees great wealth in diversity and values it in all these dimensions. It has set itself the goal of providing an open work environment that respects differences where each employee can develop their full potential. The concrete commitment of management fosters the growth of this value in all areas of the organization. The Bank has been among the “Best Employers” for diversity in Canada for several years.
We promote a collaborative working environment where it is possible to develop professionally. This is undoubtedly what allows