The position of Branch Manager is for you!
As a Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting and assisting your employees, applying the Bank's strategic vision, and ensuring the professional development of your team. You'll play a key role by ensuring the smooth functioning of your branch, listening to your employees and coaching them on a daily basis.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Meet the branch's financial contribution target (based on the regional business plan) by presenting it to your team and identifying the expected behaviours and business development activities
- Provide personalized coaching to advisors, the customer service manager, and the business development support team.
- Oversee the hiring, development and performance management of all members of your team
- Motivate your team to ensure a superior client experience
- Ensure that members of your team apply and adhere to the established rules of engagement regarding client segmentation, referrals, transactions, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch procedures
- Build lasting relationships with branch clients through various acquisition and retention activities
- Optimize the quality of service offered to small businesses by assigning advisors based on the branch's market potential
- Act as an ambassador for the Bank within the local community and build profitable relationships with primary business partners
- Identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities
Based on your academic background and the position level, at least five to ten years of experience in
- Managing and coaching an advisory services/business development team
- Business development in the financial industry
- College diploma (DEC) or eight to ten years of experience, depending on the position level
- University certificate in a related field or diploma from the National Bank University Program and nine years of experience
- Undergraduate degree in a related field and five to seven years of experience, depending on the position level
- Master's degree and five years of experience, depending on the position level
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French) an asset
Ready to make a difference within a team? Want to make a positive impact? Submit your application!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
We promote a collaborative working environment where it is possible to develop professionally. This is undoubtedly what allows