Brand Copywriter Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 32 views
We’re now looking to expand our creative studio with a Brand Copywriter. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building the Starling brand through words and creative campaigns – whether that’s on our website, on social or through advertising (ATL and BTL). You’ll help express what makes Starling special, and your writing will continue to set the tone for how we talk about ourselves as a brand.
What you'll be doing....
• Write copy for digital advertising campaigns and other comms channels, to help us communicate a specific message or idea about Starling.
• Work with the social team (paid and organic) to craft or advise on creative concepts and copy across all our social channels.
• Develop concepts for brand campaigns and OOH activations.
• Work with the Head of Copy to continue building our brand narrative, applying it consistently across our internal and external communications.
• Collaborate with our designers to bring new pages of our website to life and refresh old ones, making sure that copy works as hard as it can and converts customers.
• Continue to evolve our brand voice guidelines, making sure they’re useful and practical for every part of the business.
• Use data to understand and measure the effectiveness of our content and understand the performance of advertising campaigns — then using that insight to improve.
• Support other members of the team with their writing, where necessary.
• Run a training session on tone of voice for another area in the business, teaching others to write in a clear, human and jargon-free way.
What you’ll need:
• 3+ years in a brand or advertising writing role, either agency or client-side.
• Proven experience with idea generation and concept development, with a portfolio to support it.
• Ability to write compelling, converting copy for paid digital advertising.
• Experience in turning technical product detail into persuasive sales copy.
• Able to adapt quickly to a new brand voice (and help shape it).
• Confident at presenting your work and being open to feedback
• A head for strategy, with the foresight to see how your work fits into the bigger picture.
• The ability to demystify complex subjects with clear, human and jargon-free language, and communicate in a warm, accessible and witty way.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options