Cashier / Receptionist Auto Body Shop Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Saint Peters - 165 views
Here’s some of what we offer at Crown Automotive:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- PTO - Vacation/Personal
- The stability of an established company
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Cutting-edge sales technology and software
- Opportunities to serve your community
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Arrives at work on time and ready to work.
- Welcomes on-site visitors in a pleasant and professional manner, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Takes, delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail. Checks for voice mail messages hourly and promptly addresses them.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Maintains the appearance of the reception desk and lobby in a neat, clean and orderly manner.
- Develops invoices by calculating based on costs provided.
- Prepares and produces a daily deposit comprised of the previous days’ payments and submit to the accounting department in a neat and timely manner.
- Follows company policy and procedures for receiving all payment types to include internal purchase orders, cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received in the repair order. Issues receipts to customers.
- Utilizes Payment Mate to verify all check and credit card payments, validating account holder via state issued identification.
- Accurately posts all vendor/sublets bills, generates purchase orders and documents within repair order.
- Documents and notates all customer correspondences within their respective repair order.
- Ensures payment is received before releasing any keys/vehicles back to the customer, including internal and retail customers.
- Ensures key security by following company instruction.
- Utilizes the Rome calendar to set estimate appointments and follow up on missed appointments.
- Obtain customer signatures on all repair authorizations and invoices, verifying signatures w state issued ID.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Ensures all pertinent information has been scanned into each respective repair order, including but not limited to sublet invoices, payments, estimates, receipts, etc.
- Follows Rome’s Canons of Success program as outlined within their Field Report.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to estimators as requested.
- Maintains Enterprise Rent A Car’s (ERAC) ARMS system with daily updates. Maintains ERAC drop off log when customers return their rentals and an ERAC associate is not available.
- Attends meetings, complies with company policies and performs other duties based on need
The right candidate for this job will have the following:
- Minimum 12 months basic cashier experience or receptionist experience
- Office/Receptionist experience in a Body Shop / Collision Shop is HIGHLY preferred, but will train the right candidate!
- Fast-paced office - MUST be able to handle high volume
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and customer service skills – approachable, cheerful, helpful, etc.
- Excellent customer service on phone with clear communication and articulation.
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Basic typing, calculator, computer skills along with other basic office skills (MS Office)
- Basic math skills along with the ability to follow and carry out written/oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems by handling them as instructed/trained
- Current FL Drivers License and ability to meet U.S. employment and Crown/Mid-Atlantic's eligibility requirements - includes background and drug-screen
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish is a PLUS!
Crown Automotive Group, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group since 1998 includes 14 dealerships and 2 collision centers in North Carolina and Virginia cities: Greensboro, Durham, Fayetteville, Richmond, Charlottesville, and Midlothian! We specialize in new and used cars by Acura, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Jeep, MINI, Nissan, RAM and Volvo.