Channel Support Representative (Sales Support for Sales Depts.) - Colorado Springs, CO Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Colorado Springs - 152 views
- Order Entry processing and order flow-through support for COE agent and field sales professionals
- Responsible for researching and resolving escalations called in by COE agents and field sales professional pertaining to order flow through, customer experience, and order entry within established timelines
- Record and report escalation and account correction information from all sources including, but not limited to, phone calls, email, voice mail and electronic ticketing tools
- Efficiently follow the established call flow to handle a high volume of transactions and meet quality expectations
- Build a professional rapport with COE agent and field sales professionals by addressing their support needs within prescribed policies and processes
- Exercise sound judgment and act responsibly in the interests of sales professionals, customers and the company
- Work interdepartmentally to resolve customer impacting issues, including orders that need additional work flow or clarification in order to close.
- Manage various escalation tools that resolve issues, including ER One, Sys Comm, and other ticketing tools that enhance the COE agent, field sales and customer experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Educates and promotes self-service options
- Complies with company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Please note that the tasks below are general responsibilities for similar roles; some content may not apply to this specific position.
- Researches unreported/unpaid systems and ensures the timely collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Monitors data for errors and discrepancies. Researches, verifies, and corrects data in a timely manner.
- Maintains accounts receivables by reconciling outstanding accounts, posting revenue collected, following up with Product Sales Team.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of all negligent accounts by preparing reports such as Write-offs, Proof of Claims, etc.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports, analyzing planning vs. actual figures and explaining variances.
- Undertakes and proactively completes database cleanup projects.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, Comcast NBCUniversal sets the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We bring together the most creative talent in the industry with the best tech innovators and business minds to deliver exceptional entertainment experiences to millions. With the right technology and people, we believe our passion for new ideas, teamwork and creativity can change the world.