Charge Off Collector Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Carrollton - 180 views
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Conduct calls to account holders who are past due to negotiate payment arrangements or settlements within set guidelines.
Receive calls from customers whose accounts are charged off to answer payment questions or make payment arrangements.
Record transactions and customer interactions with accuracy and detail.
Ensure all federal and state guidelines, including FDCPA, are followed while meeting defined Quality Assurance requirements and other measures of success.
65012, CORP, Collections-65112, 65112, CLEMP009-Charge Off Collector
- Minimum one year of previous telesales or collections experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish