Civil Supervisor (Fit Out) Full-time Job1 year ago - Engineering - Dubai - 419 views
Job Description :
* Maintain and repair all the Civil Fit out jobs (carpentry, painting, Masonry)
* Perform full range of masonry works in the repair, alteration, and construction of structures using materials such as cement, bricks, tiles, cut stones, marbles, etc.
* Familiar with variety of hand powered masonry tools.
* Able to understand and follow given instruction in English language.
* Must have knowledge of ordering, mixing and using construction materials to building small projects such as small wall, reinforced concrete pad for equipment, small store, sidewalks, laying paving blocks etc.
* Guide subordinates and implement alone all minor activities related to construction.
* Ensure and maintain all doors, windows, furniture and related assets.
* Assist and support to other departments for their carpentry requirements for various jobs, functions and events.
* Repairing of garbage bins.
* Trouble shouting/diagnose and repair faulty operation of hydraulic doors.
* Repairing of door handles, closures, hinges and stoppers.
* Routine inspection and repair of all the carpentry items.
* Perform PPM schedule for carpentry items.
* Ensure to good quality works carried out in terms of painting.
* Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures.
* Make sure all subordinates are well trained during ON job training program.
* Experience : Must have minimum 5 years of experience as Civil Supervisor preferably from Fit out industry.
* Qualification: Diploma/B.Tech in Civil Engineering' is required
* English communication is a must.
* Candidates on visit visa/ cancelled visa will be preferred.
* Preference will be given for those who can join immediately.
***Please do not apply if you are not meeting with above mentioned requirement***
About - Al Shirawi FM
Al Shirawi’s progression in becoming a fully fledged Facilities Management Service Provider has been achieved over 35 years of strategic planning and development. Starting off in 1974 as a mechanical contractor, Al Shirawi gained the expertise to install and maintain the most complicated mechanical systems throughout the Middle East. In the subsequent decades, Al Shirawi, through joint ventures, acquisitions and entrepreneurship, entered into maintaining electrical systems, servicing heavy tonnage chillers, undertaking general and specialised cleaning services and, most recently providing security services.Leveraging of the Group’s technical expertise and commitment to service quality, Al Shirawi FM is the premier Facilities Management Service Provider in UAE. With a focus on commercial, residential, hospitality, industrial and retail projects;Al Shirawi FM has the necessary in-house infrastructure and resources to offer world-class service for world-class properties.
Al Shirawi FM website : www.alshirawifm.com
Group company website : www.alshirawi.ae
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Civil Supervisor (Fit out): 5 years (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- Dubai (Preferred)