Client Advisor - New Westminster Station Branch Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - New Westminster - 31 views
What will you do?
• Proactively engage with clients in all areas of the branch and in the community, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying sales and referral opportunities
• Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive sales, and retain business
• Respond to client-initiated contact, assisting them with a full range of financial transactions
• Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
• Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
• Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in a hands-on, target-driven sales environment
• Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
• Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a hunger for success
• Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
• Availability to work all Branch business hours.
• Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
• Mutual Funds accreditation (i.e., Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
• Continued opportunities for career advancement
• World-class sales training, coaching, and development opportunities
• Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
• Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC