Client Advisor Full-time Job8 months ago - Customer Services - Sherbrooke - 144 views
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and are excited to help clients embrace our digital capabilities,, you can build a great career with us as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
What will you do?
• Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
• Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
• Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
• Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
• Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
What do you need to succeed?
• Goal-oriented individual with a demonstrated passion for putting clients first.
• Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
• Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
• Personal flexibility to work flex hours
• Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
• Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts and willingness to obtain the Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
• Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
• Mutual Funds accreditation
Is this job right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself!
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
• A world-class training program in financial services
• Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team