Client Associate Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Calgary - 49 views
• You’ll join a team that goes above and beyond for their clients.
• As a Client Associate, you’ll work closely with Investment Advisors at CIBC Wood Gundy to help manage their portfolios and develop new business.
• You’ll directly engage with high net worth clients to offer support, uncover business opportunities and proactively improve the client experience.
• Proactively identify business opportunities for your team.
• Work closely with Investment Advisors to support business development activities and assist in the building of investment plans based on the client’s profile, goals, and risk/reward tolerance.
• Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities.
• Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
• Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful.
• Anticipate client needs and communicate promptly with your team to build trust and deepen client relationships.
• Identify activities, processes and opportunities to improve the client experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada.