Client Service Associate, Commercial Banking - Full-time Job8 months ago - Customer Services - Edmonton - 289 views
The Client Service Associate provides the Relationship Managers with the support needed to service client requirements in gathering, analysing and evaluating information relating to credit requests.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
• Work with clients to resolve issues amicably and promptly.
• Have strong organizational skills to co-ordinate and prioritize several requests from different Relationship Manager(s).
• Use a high degree of flexibility to adapt to a wide variety of tasks.
• Have a strong commitment to accuracy, customer and results focus.
• Support two to four (Senior) Client Relationship Manager(s), (depending on the portfolio within the Growth or Core segments).
• Coordinate efforts with internal partners and may involve directly reaching out to external clients to address various activities such as the resolution of escalating client challenges, collection/processing of financial reporting, the satisfaction of funding requirements and onboarding needs.
• Prepare credit presentations; assist with completion of conditions precedent, due diligence and any other requirements necessary to obtain approvals.
• Ensure client files are complete and appropriately documented in various systems and general support.
• Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
• A College diploma/University degree or equivalent work experience.
• Credit related experience with contacting clients for financial reporting and spread Financial Statements, review results, escalate any signs of deterioration and update appropriate systems.
• A passion for client service and thrive on collecting information directly from clients and from various sources necessary to assess the client’s risk profile.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to engage stakeholders and clients.
• Good knowledge of Financial Statements and credit analysis.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
What's in it for you?
• The opportunity to work closely with (Senior) Client Relationship Manager(s), responsible for providing a variety of services to a portfolio of existing and prospective clients.
• Exposure to and interaction with a variety of partners: Global Risk Management, the Business Service Center, Corporate Security and Global Banking and Markets, and could include other partners as well as the Commercial Banking Executive Office.
• You would also interact with external parties such as Solicitors, Accountants, Professional Service Providers.