Client Service Associate Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - Montréal - 27 views
What is the opportunity?
The Kent Group, the top private client portfolio management group at RBC Dominion Securities in Canada, is looking for a dynamic Client Service Associate. We seek to hire a highly motivated, detail-oriented and genuinely compassionate professional who wants to build a career in Wealth Management. You will be the primary point of contact for our wealthy clientele, cultivating relationships through high-quality interactions, including proactive and reactive calls, emails and client-facing meetings.
• Maintain a high level of client service by answering incoming inquiries and working with Client Relationship Managers to resolve specific account issues
• Offer seamless administrative and operational support
• Understand and articulate the Kent Group’s investment philosophy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in Wealth Management
• Knowledge of the financial services industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
What’s in it for you?
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, flexible benefits and RBC Share Purchase Plan
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team
• Be part of one of the leading financial institutions in the world