Client Service Executive Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Northwich - 29 views
What will you be doing?
• Providing expert support and advice to clients and colleagues and adhere to operational rigour
• Responding to servicing requests received from clients, as well as those from other business areas and third parties
• Providing world-class service through excellent client servicing, transactional processing and identification of needs
• You will act as an experienced point of contact for technical and procedural queries, including identifying opportunities for clients to transfer their servicing needs
• Ensuring the effective implementation of new products and deliver a personalised telephone & email service to clients and stakeholders
• Working closely with the rest of the team providing mutual support by training, coaching and sharing of knowledge and best practices
• Capturing and recording client information during calls to develop understanding of their needs, including being aware of direct competitor activity, products and service channels
• Overcoming client's objections, record and manage complaints in accordance with agreed group procedures
What we're looking for:
• Computer literacy as you will be providing provide telephony or live chat support for our corporate banking channels
• Previous customer service experience is essential
• Good planning & organisation skills, and an eye for detail because you will service a large portfolio of corporate clients
• Excellent customer/client service skills as you will be carrying out transactions and dealing with queries a d potential issues smoothly and efficiently
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Being proactive, not just on your daily tasks and actions but also self-development
• Exhibit and ensure a positive work environment, thereby contributing to the team culture & values
Where will you be working?
Comprised of a handful of buildings within the business estate, the Barclays Gadbrook site is a 10-minute drive from the local train station and sits on the A556 on the outskirts of Northwich offering quick and easy transport connections whilst avoiding the City Centre's traffic. Fitted with a popular canteen with regular specials and a cafe within walking distance, this site houses Barclays Business Banking's specialists who help the UK's businesses to develop and grow.