Client Service Representative Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Service - Maple Leaf - 1K views
What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Center. You’ll use your knowledge of financial services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking needs. As a Customer Service Representative, whether it’s answering questions, assisting with transactions, or proactively connecting clients with the right team members, you’ll be the first line of support as clients work towards their financial goals.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Help clients manage their accounts and products. Focus on each client experience and make every interaction meaningful. Connect clients to the right CIBC team members who can help them reach their goals .
- Problem Solving -Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to build a better solution together.
- Leveraging Technology -Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, assisting them to better manage their banking needs.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.