Client Services Officer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Birmingham - 36 views
The role will cover all aspects of the Bank’s interactions with its customers across the full range of banking products including acting on customer instructions on their accounts, handling payments, queries and cross selling of new products, ensuring all enquiries and customer concerns are handled with a passion for service and customer feedback is sought for improvement.
The Key Responsibilities of a Customer Service Officer will include:
• Processing inward/outward clearing on daily basis.
• Processing/inputting branch payments.
• Dealing with Net remittance. Investigating processing, authoring and clearing all net remittance payments after receiving appropriate information from customers.
• Dealing with remittance queries with Pakistani banks and resolving them up to customer expectations.
• Compiling data and reports from the customer database
• Compliance monitoring on a daily basis, ensuring that Watch List items are reviewed, investigated and where relevant released in a timely manner
• Where Watch List items are unable to be released due to a ‘suspected match’ then referral to the MLRO/Compliance for guidance or subsequent approval should be obtained
• Transwatch suspicious activity monitoring system, ensuring captured transactions are investigated in a timely manner and no later than the following working day
• Identifying suspicions transactions should be in the first instance referred to the Relationship Manager/Sales and Services Team Leader for approval, if further guidance is required then referral should be made to the MLRO/Compliance
The Successful Candidate will have:
• Microsoft Office knowledge/experience (Essential)
• A ‘Level or equivalent
• Ideally minimum 1 year experience within the financial services/banking industry – likely in retail banking
• Good report writing skills.
• Numerate and analytical skills with ability to interpret statistical information