Commercial Account Manager Intern Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - Lethbridge - 24 views
What is the opportunity?
As our Commercial Account Manager Intern, you are in a proactive, face-to-face client relationship role in RBC’s Commercial Banking platform. The program is based primarily in a Commercial Centre and lasts approximately 9 months. A mentor is assigned to coach you throughout your training. This opportunity prepares you to deliver excellent, responsive, and proactive service to commercial business clients in the areas of accounts, operating services, credit, lending, and deposits. Your training occurs on-the-job, combined with self-study material, interactive online courses, and classroom training.
What will you do?
• Deliver value-added financial advice and solutions that are tailored to your clients
• Leverage sales enabling tools, including sales planning, prospecting, and pre-call planning tools
• Apply a continuous-improvement approach to delivering a superior client experience
• Develop your needs-based sales strategy for all clients and prospects in order to grow revenue, deepen client relationships and achieve a high standard of client loyalty
What do you need to succeed?
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in commercial lending preferred, as well as previous banking experience in a relationship management role
• A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce or business administration, or related experience
• Demonstrated success in a business development role, especially with respect to the acquisition of new clients, prospecting, and cold calling
• Financial statement review and computer modeling and analysis experience
• Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web based meetings, social media, digital banking, and mobile applications)
• Passion for providing quality advice and fulfilling client needs
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude and self-motivation to achieve above average results
• Continuous learner with a deep curiosity for understanding his/her diverse customers and is up-to-date with changes in client needs, procedures, and relevant products
What’s in it for you? We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• A world-class training program in financial services