Commercial Credit Risk Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 69 views
As the Credit Risk Analyst – Commercial, you will support the Commercial Credit Risk Policy & Portfolio Oversight Team, by delivering accurate and timely data and providing insights into the commercial lending portfolio.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Supporting the Commercial Credit Risk team with data analysis and processing, making sure data and reporting is timely and accurate
• Monitoring the commercial lending portfolio including reporting on credit performance, trends and concentrations
• Interpreting and deriving insights from commercial credit risk data
• Acting as the interface between Credit Risk and IT to manage the credit risk grading application
• Keeping up to date with the regulatory environment the Bank operates in
• Acting as the subject matter expert, with a strong understanding of the system functionality, performance and output
• Performing reconciliation and validation routines across all deliverables
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• To exceed in this role, you need to be proficient in a statistical program language, ideally SAS
• You need to have the ability to perform data manipulations, investigations and report findings
• Ideally, you will have have working knowledge of credit risk and analytics
• IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE;
• Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates..