Communications Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing & Communication - Toronto - 54 views
We seek a creative, high-energy professional looking to build a meaningful career in communications within our remarkable team. In the role, the individual will gain broad exposure to all areas of client facing and internal communications. The person will join us at a time where we are experiencing outstanding company growth, and a steep learning curve is anticipated. Key aspects of the role:
- Enhance and maintain the integrity of EPL’s brand, helping us to clearly communicate our values, diverse set of expertise and services, and differentiating us nationally and regionally.
- Develop initiatives and materials that effectively support industry awareness and client engagement efforts. Research and identify opportunities to engage team members to be involved in industry events / forums.
- Directly support the creation of content, design and layout of communication materials & assets – web / media, proposals & presentations, industry events, articles etc.
- Identify and/or support internal communications efforts that will bring added visibility to our distinct company culture and values, share and celebrate team successes, and help build meaningful connections across the team to their work and its impact on creating client value.
- Collaborate with Team Support to refine our employer brand, clearly communicating our distinct culture and values, and the many benefits of pursuing a career with us and becoming a part of our community. Apply the brand across all marketing assets (website, social media, blogs e.g.). Maintain interest in the company (externally) by ensuring a content schedule is created and implemented.
- Be directly involved in the design and presentation of proposal content and packaging to ensure visual clarity and consistency with brand standards.
- Manage a central repository of design templates and images for proposals, project/experience sheets & other creative materials.
We help our clients improve both their environmental performance and their bottom line while at the same time providing independent, impartial strategic guidance. Our clients include some of the largest public and private companies in Canada, collectively representing approximately 2.5% of national electricity use. We have built our reputation on doing things really well.
We have a bright, talented, and engaging team with a lot of passion for what we do: helping large energy users across North America reduce their energy/carbon footprints, and quantifying energy consumption and costs.